You can watch a thematic video
Start Your Next Adventure
Merrick Bank is the best! I have had a Merrick Bank credit card for 2 years and have always received great customer service. Great for building credit. Regular credit limit increase without requesting it. Better than any other card I have. Really glad to be a customer.
Lawrence, KS merrick bank customer service email
This card really helped me get my credit score up and after several months, they doubled my limit. Definitely a great choice!
cheap swimming pools at walmart Merrick bank is the tops you guys are great, you're there when I need you. Thanks for everything you do.
Merrick credit card is a great card to have. Excellent customer service. Also with a good payment history and on time payments you get credit limit increases. I would definitely recommend this credit card.
I love my Merrick CC. will trade for no other! Dependable and informative about my account. Thank you!!
Contact Merrick Bank Customer Service
Merrick Bank Phone Numbers and Emails
- (866) 638-6851
Certificates Of Deposit
- (516) 576-8618
Personal Loans (Direct)
- (833) 842-7900
Personal Loans, Make a payment
- (888) 545-5777
RV, Boat, & Horse Trailer Loans
- (800) 253-4563
TTY/TDD: Billing disputes, questions about your account, make a payment
- (800) 204-5936
- (800) 328-9155
Merrick Bank Emails:
More phone numbers and emailsLess phone numbers and emails
Merrick Bank Contact Information
Merrick Bank Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
P.O. Box 5000
Other Info (opening hours):
P.O. Box 1442
Draper, UT 84020-1442
Make a payment:
P.O. Box 660702
Dallas, TX merrick bank customer service email service:
P.O. Box 9201
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
Edit Business Info
Merrick Bank Rating Based on 180 Reviews
Product or Service Quality
Product or Service Quality
Discounts and Special Offers
Diversity of Products or Services
All 341 Merrick Bank reviews arvest online login with blueiq
Summary of Merrick Bank Customer Service Calls
03:32 AVG CALL
DURATION merrick bank customer service email
RESOLVED merrick bank customer service email
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Merrick Bank Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “To make a payment”
- “Online payments” bankers and empire how wall street colonized the caribbean
- “Not sur that i applyed for a card but it shows on my credit” merrick bank customer service email
- “Apply for a credit card” merrick bank customer service email
- “Never got my credit card”
- “I need a statement saying that my account has been paid off”
- “To get my account”
- merrick bank customer service email “My account is not allowing me to make a online purchase”
Request for Information Question:
- “Check on card”
- “About my account that’s closed”
- “Too find out where is my credit card”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Did not receive card”
- “Didn't receive my payment oline. I paid my payment of $70 on September 23rd, 2021 online and I received an E-mail saying you did not get it, although the money was taken out of my LFCU acct. This should not go against me as being late or effect score”
- “I have not received my credit my credit card.”
Product/ Service Question:
- “To pay off credit card loan”
- holland america alaska cruise reviews “Trying to tegain possession by full pay off of a boat and trailer”
- “Payoff info”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel an order”
- “I want to cancel my account”
- “Want cancel my application”
Website/ Application Question:
- “They wanted more information within 10 of filling my application”
- “Application 2 inquireys”
- “Application error”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Get a pin”
- “Credit line increase”
- “Need a new credit before 11/21”
The Merrick Bank Corporation ("Merrick Bank") website and mobile app are offered to The Client conditioned upon The User's acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. The Client's use of the Merrick Bank website or mobile app constitutes The User's agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. Merrick Bank reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which its website and mobile app are offered. The Customer are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, the Merrick Bank website and mobile app are for The User's personal and non-commercial use. The Client may not link to, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Merrick Bank website or mobile app.
To read more: https://merrickbank.com/Terms-and-Conditions
To read more: https://merrickbank.com/Privacy-Notices
To read more: https://merrickbank.com/Resources/Account-FAQs
Customer Care, Banking Service, Payment Processing Service
Credit Card, Account, Website
Pros: Credit increase after 7 payments, Ending account, Customer service, Excellent customer service, Was easy to get a credit card from them
Cons: Unwilling to work with customers, Customer service attutudes, Customer service, Customer service attitudes, Penalty for making payment before the due date
Merrick Bank was founded in 1997. The bank is considered to be one of a top 25 Visa cards issuers. The bank provides a number of different financial services and products. Merrick Bank offers card products: Visa cards, MasterCards, card management, recreation lending, financing, benefit programs, and so much more. The clients of Merrick Bank can access their accounts twenty four hours a day, seven days a week using Cardholder Center of Merrick Bank. The bank offers such services as phone scam alert, identity theft protection, debt-to-incomes rations, etc.
Merrick Bank offers financial education as well: Borrowing Basics, Loan to Own, Money Matters and other courses.
Merrick Bank is ranked 111 out of 778 in Banks category
Compare Merrick Bank To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.
merrick bank customer service email Merrick bank customer service email Rewards Visa Signature® Card
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
1. You will earn 2 Points per dollar in eligible net purchases (net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns) that you charge. Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, refer to your Program Rules for additional information. You may not redeem Reward Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Reward Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Reward Points will not expire as long as your Account remains open. Certain regions bank savannah ga are not eligible for Reward Points, including Advances (as defined in the Agreement, including wire transfers, travelers checks, money orders, foreign cash transactions, betting transactions, lottery tickets and ATM disbursements), Annual Fee, convenience checks, balance transfers, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, overdraft advances, interest charges, fees, credit insurance charges, transactions to fund certain prepaid card products, U.S. Mint purchases, or transactions to purchase cash convertible items. The 2% cash back rewards value applies only to Points redeemed for a deposit into an eligible Fidelity account. The redemption value is different if you choose to redeem your Points for other rewards such as travel options, merchandise, gift cards, and/or statement credit. Other restrictions apply. Full details appear in the Program Rules new card customers receive with their card. Establishment or ownership of a Fidelity account or other relationship with Fidelity Investments is not required to obtain a card or to be eligible to use Points to obtain any rewards offered under the program other than Fidelity Rewards.
Because the interest and other fees charged on any outstanding balance are greater than the cash value of the rewards points, you may pay more in fees and interest than the value of the points you earn if you do not pay your bill in full each month.
To receive a deposit, you must link your eligible Fidelity® account to your card. This can be accomplished in any of following ways. 1. You may contact Elan Financial Services Customer Service at the toll-free phone number located on the back of your credit card and provide them with your eligible Fidelity® account (s) number. 2. Simply select the “Manage Reward Points” hyperlink from the credit card snapshot page on Fidelity.com and follow the easy steps. You may also watch a brief video that describes the linking process on the credit card snapshot page also found on Fidelity.com. Please note that automatic redemptions will occur on a monthly basis as long as you have reached the point redemption threshold of 2,500 Points.
Eligible accounts include most nonretirement registrations as well as Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP IRA, Fidelity Charitable® Giving Account®, Fidelity HSA®, and Fidelity®-managed 529 College Savings Plan accounts. The ability to contribute to an IRA or 529 college savings plan account is subject to IRS rules and specific program policies, including those on eligibility and annual and maximum contribution limits. Full details appear in the 1st us community credit union Guidelines new card customers receive with their card. Contributions to Fidelity Charitable® are generally eligible for a federal income tax charitable deduction. Please consult with your tax advisor. The list of eligible registration types may change without notice at Fidelity’s sole discretion. For more information about whether a particular registration is eligible, please call 1-800-FIDELITY (800-343-3548).
5. Certain restrictions apply to each benefit. Details accompany new account materials.
Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers’ behalf.
8. Fidelity Rewards+ generally requires $250,000 invested through Fidelity® Wealth Services, Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines, or a combination of both registered as an individual account, a joint account, bank of america daily limit withdrawal certain types of revocable trusts. Assets in other registration types, such as irrevocable trusts, partnerships, or LLCs, will not be included when determining program eligibility. Fidelity Rewards is not offered as a component of any advisory service or program through Fidelity, including, without limitation, Fidelity® Wealth Services and Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines. While there are no program enrollment fees, eligible managed accounts are charged an advisory fee.
The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with the permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Fidelity Charitable® is the brand name for Fidelity Investments® Charitable Gift Fund, an independent public charity with a donor-advised fund program. Various Fidelity companies provide services to Fidelity Charitable. The Fidelity Charitable name and logo and Fidelity are registered service marks of FMR LLC, used by Fidelity Charitable under license.
"Giving Account" is a registered service mark of the Trustees of Fidelity® Charitable.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
©2020 Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law.
© 2021 The Kiplinger Washington Editors. Used under License.
Fidelity Go® provides discretionary investment management for a fee. Advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC. FPWA, FBS and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies.
The creditor and issuer of this card merrick bank customer service email Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Fidelity® and Elan Financial Services are separate companies.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
Third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. All other service marks are property of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917